Thursday, February 4, 2010

Reflections of an Atheist



REFLECTIONS OF AN ATHEIST


An

Old Chevy

Turned the corner

before the light

Turned green


It was

THEN

that

I realized

there are two (2) kinds of

Atheists:


I. those who believe that some questions do not have answers

II. and those who do not worry themselves with the questions at all


I watched a movie that

played out

in Black-And-White

fra g me nt s

and wondered…

if I

D

R

E

A

M

enough

in the same room

will it leave a dust

?


Throughout the day

I get in the habit of

thinking

and

acting

too fast

to no real benefit –

all the while, thinking

I’m going crazy

and losing a certain

demeanor

in the process


Some days never change – no matter how hard we try

we are bound to waste them.

And if we count up all those days, how much shorter have we lived?


Copyright Oren Peleg 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment